Jackson Safety® F50 138-29080 IRUV 5.0 Shade Unbound Faceshield, 8 in H x 15-1/2 in W x 0.06 in THK, Polycarbonate
Jackson Safety® Faceshield, IRUV 5.0 Shade, Unbound, F50, 8 in H x 15-1/2 in W x 0.06 in THK, Polycarbonate, For Use With: Hard Hat Interchange System.
Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high impact protection and is CSA Z94.3 compliant when used with any Jackson Safety head gear.
- Ideal protection when working near welding applications
- D3-rating for splash protection
- Protective eyewear should be worn under-the-face shield at all times
- Short Description - Polycarbonate Face Shield, IR/UV 5.0
- Standard Packaging Information - EA
- Item Name - Faceshield
- Type - IRUV 5.0 Shade, Unbound
- Series - F50
- Material - Polycarbonate
- Suitable For Use With - Hard Hat Interchange System
- Size - 8 in H x 15-1/2 in W x 0.06 in THK
- Marketing Description - F50 polycarbonate special face shields are designed to provide protection against high-heat applications, flying debris and chemical splash. IRUV filter additives in shade 3 and 5 provide additional infrared and UV radiation protection. These face shields are ideal in heavy manufacturing, high-impact work areas and anywhere that increased UVA/UVB/UVC protection is necessary.