• Unique 9 oz. high-visibility FR-treated cotton
• 7 exterior pockets for securing gear and 4 pockets on left chest for pencils, paint markers, more
• X pattern on back alerts others when wearer's back is turned
• ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 2 compliant
• NFPA 70E and ASTM F1506 compliant
Truguard 250 Hi-Vis Class 2 Fr Cotton Vest, Ansi 107 Certified, Nfpa 70E And Astm F1506 Compliant, 7 Front Pockets, Arc 2 Rated, Silver Reflective Tape(Class 2 Compliant) Size Medium. Package of 1. **NOTE: FR (flame-resistant) garments are light weight breathable protection that is mainly used for light welding, cutting, and grinding. 'Flame-resistant' means when a spark(s) lands on the garment, the garment will extinguish itself (it won’t continue to burn) and somethimes the spark can create a hole on the garment. Consider leather for full protection for applications that are more than light-duty welding, cutting, and grinding.